Jetpack Search is a very powerful tool that plays the role of a replacement for search capability built into your WordPress blog. It helps upgrade users’ experience surfing your site as the feature fosters an advanced search experience as well as provides high quality results.
Be noted that you could only use Jetpack skearch if your site is subcribed to the WordPress.com Business Plan.
These are a list of powerful features Jetpack search offers:
- Support millions of frequently asked questions across a wide range of topics
- Index changes to your content in real time
- Search filtering by categories, tags, authors, custom taxonomies, dates, or post types
- Support all languages
- Phrase search
- Sort by date or relevance
- Boost recent content by default
In this instructional writing below, you would be guided through a quick and easy-to-follow instruction on How to enable Jetpack Search on your site on WordPress. It wouldn’t take you longer than 1-2 minutes, so read on!
To enable Jetpack Search on your site on WordPress
- Step 1: Visit Settings > Performance
- Step 2: Enable “Jetpack Search”
- Step 3: Run a search on your website and click “Customize”
- Step 4: Add the “Jetpack Search” widget to your sidebar
Step 1: Visit
Performance on your Wordpress.com site.
Step 2: Enable “Jetpack Search”
Next, enable the
Jetpack Search feature.
Step 3: Run a search on your website and click “Customize”
Run a search on your website and click the
Step 4: Add the “Jetpack Search” widget to your sidebar
Finally, add the
Jetpack Search widget to your sidebar.
After the widget has been successfully added to your sidebar, you could customize your Jetpack Search so as to maximize users’ experience.
Above is a detailed, step-by-step instruction on How to enable Jetpack Search on your site on WordPress. Hope you have found it helpful.